Xiaomi Redmi Note 11SE was announced on May 25, 2022, with an economy class price. Xiaomi Redmi Note 11SE is aimed at owners of normal use, as it offers average performance, and it can run various Android games without problems, but it’s not primarily directed at gamers, the huge phone battery helps in the comfortable use of the phone, as the company tried to attract attention by using a good sensor from Sony for the main camera, and kept the same modest selfie camera.
Redmi Note 11
- 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 48 + 2 MP / 8 MP
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- 5000 mAh
- Large screen with high definition.
- A good processor suitable for playing Android games.
- Supports 5G networks.
- Good back camera.
- Good selfie camera.
- Supports controlling devices in the form of a remote control.
- Very fast fingerprint sensor.
- Powerful battery enough for daily use.
- Supports fast charging.
- Bad screen manufacturing quality, bad brightness.
- Plastic design.
- The mobile interface is a bit slow.
- There is no anti-shake on the video.
- It doesn't support wireless charging.
- It doesn't support reverse charging.
- It isn't dust or water resistant.
- It doesn't support FM Radio.
- You can't add an external storage card.
Specification: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11SE
GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE, 5G
Plastic frame, Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), Plastic back
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby)
1080 * 2400 pixels
contrast ratio 1500:1, TÜV certificate, 90Hz, 500 nits
MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
|internal memory|| 128GB|
|anTuTu benchmark V9|
| MAIN CAMERA|
48 MP, 0.8µm, f/1.8, PDAF
Dual LED flash, Panorama, HDR
2 MP, f/2.4, macro
| FRONT CAMERA|
✅, 24-bit/192kHz audio
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, hotspot
5.1, LE, A2DP
Type-C 2.0, On-The-Go
accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Non removable, Li-Po