anTuTu Benchmark V9
- 6.51 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels
- Mediatek Helio P35
- 13 + 2 + 2 MP / 16 MP
- 5000 mAh
- Large screen.
- The quality of the selfie camera is acceptable.
- You will find a headphone jack.
- You can put an external storage card.
- Support FM radio networks.
- Enough battery for daily use.
- Supports fast charging.
- Good fingerprint sensor.
- Plastic design.
- Cheap quality screen.
- Bad screen resolution.
- The phone processor is weak, acceptable for daily use.
- It doesn't support IR.
- You can't find the gyro sensor in it.
- It doesn't support NFC technology.
- It doesn't support reverse charging.
- It doesn't support wireless charging.
- It is not dust or water resistant.
Specification: Oppo A54