iPhone 7 Plus was announced on September 16, 2016, iPhone 7 Plus comes with IP67 dust and water resistance, can be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for a full 30 minutes, it also comes with an oil-resistant coating, and a screen with a density of 401ppi, It is designed to resist scratches.
Other than this, it comes with a powerful processor from Apple, 16 nm technology, quad-core with a frequency of 2.34 GHz, as for the graphics processor, it is from the six-core PowerVr, as for the facial recognition technology in this version, it is not Face ID, but rather the recognition technology The normal face is 2D, where you can use it in good lighting only, and for the DXOMARK examination, it achieved 88 points, including 90 points for images and 84 points for video.
As it is known about the iPhone, there is nothing new, but every year it tries to improve the performance and the camera, with the constant problem, which is the mobile battery.
- Good processor suitable for normal use, and play light games
- An extra layer of protection on the mobile screen
- The phone is water-resistant to a depth of 1 meter
- An operating system that receives regular updates
- Good rear camera that shoots high quality videos
- Acceptable selfie camera
- The front camera has 2D facial recognition technology
- Siri voice assistant
- Cannot put an external storage card
- It does not support 5G networks
- Traditional design with a small screen
- Does not support FM radio networks
- It does not support controlling devices in the form of a remote control
- No headphone port
- traditional fingerprint sensor
- It does not support 3D Face ID
- Does not support fast charging
- Reverse charging is not supported