iPhone 12 Pro price, iPhone 12 Pro was launched in October 2020 from Apple. The mobile comes with an Apple A14 Bionic processor that supports 5G networks, and a 6.1-inch screen with a resolution of 1170 * 2532 pixels. iPhone 12 Pro runs iOS. The iPhone 12 Pro comes with a 12-megapixel camera and a 12-megapixel front camera, with a 2815 mAh battery.
The iPhone 12 Pro was announced on October 13, 2020, and the iPhone 12 Pro comes with an IP68 feature for dust and water resistance, as it can be immersed in up to 6 meters of water for a full 30 minutes, and it also comes with an oil-resistant coating, and for the screen it is It carries the True-tone feature, and we also see that it comes with a brightness of up to 1200 nits.
Other than this, it comes with a powerful Apple processor, with a 5 nm architecture, six cores, two of them at a frequency of 3.1 GHz and the other four at a frequency of 1.8 GHz, as for the graphics processor, it is also from Apple, and for video recording, it supports Dolby Vision technology. HDR, which supports 60 frames per second video, with the new 10-bit HDR video format, and for fast charging, it is not very powerful, but it can charge 50 percent of the battery in just 30 minutes, and it also supports Face ID technology, and As well as preserving an iPhone with a notch in the screen.
As it is known about the iPhone, nothing new, but every year it tries to improve the performance and the camera, with the constant problem, which is the mobile battery.
- Supports 5G networks
- A powerful processor is enough to run the most powerful games after two and a half years of launch
- Large screen with high resolution, very good manufacturing quality
- Provide the front and back glass with a very strong protection layer
- The phone is water-resistant to a depth of 6 meters
- An operating system that receives regular updates
- Dual Camera Gives Perfect Pictures
- Videos with good and modern photography techniques
- A powerful selfie camera that also comes with modern video capture technologies
- Face ID technology
- Good battery enough for daily use
- Provides fast charging technology and wireless charging
- Cannot put an external storage card
- Bad design with a notch on the device screen
- It does not support shooting 8k videos like other competitors
- Does not support FM radio networks
- It does not support controlling devices in the form of a remote control
- No headphone port
- No fingerprint sensor
- Reverse charging is not supported