- 5.7 inches, 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- 12.2 +16 MP / 8 MP
- 2800 mAh
- Light weight.
- A good processor is enough to run games.
- Good quality screen.
- Large screen with high definition.
- A strong protection layer for the front and back glass.
- Dust and water resistant.
- An operating system that receives constant updates.
- The rear camera provides good quality.
- Selfie camera provides very high quality photos.
- Supports fast charging technology.
- Supports wireless charging technology.
- Face ID.
- Small screen size.
- You can't put an external storage card.
- Insufficient internal storage options.
- Doesn't support FM radio networks.
- It doesn't support IR.
- It doesn't have a headphone port.
- It doesn't have a fingerprint sensor.
- Not enough battery for daily use.
- It doesn't support reverse charging.
Specification: Google Pixel 4