Blackview BL8800 Pro was announced on May 09, 2022, with a camera that provides acceptable quality photos and videos, with thermal imaging using FLIR and a thermal assistance camera, Blackview BL8800 Pro is intended for owners of excursions in harsh nature, and owners of strenuous daily work. He got to pass the army test MIL-STD-810H, with a very large battery and a fast charger in the phone box that charges 31% in 30 minutes, and 100% in 90 minutes.
- 6.58 inches, 1080 x 2408 pixels
- Mediatek Dimensity 700
- 50 + 5 + 2 + 2 MP / 16 MP
- 8380 mAh
- Large screen with high definition.
- Good processor.
- Supports 5G networks.
- The rear camera provides high quality.
- A camera that supports thermal imaging.
- Enough battery for daily use.
- Supports fast charging.
- Support reverse charging.
- Good fingerprint sensor.
- IP68/IP69K dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins).
- Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.5 m.
- heavy weight.
- Bad quality screen.
- You cannot put an external storage card.
- It doesn't have a headphone port.
- It doesn't support IR.
- It doesn't support NFC.
- It doesn't support wireless charging.
Specification: Blackview BL8800 Pro
GSM, CDMA, HSPA, CDMA2000, LTE, 5G
Plastic frame, Glass front, Plastic back
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby)
1080 * 2408 pixels
MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
|internal memory|| 128GB|
|anTuTu benchmark V9|
| MAIN CAMERA|
50 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
Dual LED flash, Panorama, HDR
5 MP, thermal assisted camera
FLIR thermal camera
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
| FRONT CAMERA|
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
5.1, LE, A2DP
Type-C 2.0, On-The-Go
accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Non removable, Li-Po
IP68/IP69K dust/water resistant